* Auto Loan applicants must be at least 18 years of age. The APRs are accurate as of 12.07.2021 and based on vehicle year, automatic loan payments from an AMBank deposit account, and a 731 credit score. Your actual APR may vary based on the criteria mentioned. Examples:
1. A $10,000 60-month auto loan on a 2021 vehicle year at 2.99% APR would have 59 regular payments of $179.64 and a final payment of $179.80.
2. A $10,000 54-month auto loan on a 2015 vehicle year at 2.99% APR would have 53 regular payments of $198.15 and a final payment of $198.33.
3. A $10,000 48-month auto loan on a 2012 vehicle year at 3.75% APR would have 47 regular payments of $224.67 and a final payment of $224.85.
4. A $10,000 36-month auto loan on a 2007 vehicle year at 4.50% APR would have 35 regular payments of $297.47 and a final payment of $297.48.
Offers subject to credit approval.