Our experienced lenders can make it happen.
Purchase or refinance commercial real estate using up to 80% of the property’s appraised value. The mortgage may carry a fixed or floating rate, depending on your particular situation. Because of the nature of this type of loan, a real estate appraisal is a necessary part of the approval process, as well as the usual and customary underwriting guidelines.
Documentation we need to consider your Commercial Loan Request:
- The purpose of the credit request, including the amount and term desired
- A brief history of you company and summary of your management team
- Updated business plan and projections
- Documentation of available collateral
- Updated, completed, and signed Personal Financial Statement form
- Last three years Federal and State Income Tax Returns (Business & Personal)
- Last three years business earnings history (Balance Sheet and Income Statement)