For speed and convenience, you can automatically link major billers to our bill payment interface. Here’s how:
- Click “Let’s Get Started” on the “Introducing eBill” page in order to link eligible Payees.
- Click “Link Account” next to the Payee to begin the eBill linking process.
- Sign into the payee website with the login information you would typically use to pay bills for them.
- If the credentials are correct, you will receive a message similar to the one above. Alternatively, you will receive an error message asking you to try again.
- Verify and/or update the information presented to finish the linking process. Click ‘Finish Linking Account’. You will then be presented with an option to manage notifications.
- Select the notifications you want and click save.
- Your eBill will now show on the Bill Payment home screen.
Please note: Not all payees can be set up for eBills. If they cannot be set up for eBills, you can set up a normal bill payment profile.
OTHER DIGITAL SERVICES